Saturday, June 25, 2005

Over!

My 5th semester is just over!

I finished this semester this afternoon by sitting in 2 papers. These two papers are really challenging to me as I was supposed to study at home yesterday. However, I ended up working in office for the big project. Surprisingly, I am proved to have good luck with exams since I was young. One of them is a closed book paper. Luckily, that the 2 questions I chose are more or less related to my work. So I can finish them easier without much preparation. The other paper is a open book paper. Luckily again the questions coming out are similar to the past year questions and review activities which are the only material I have gone through.

I can only say I am really lucky. Finally, I got only 2 more semesters and 1 thesis to finish. Soon I would finish this course and start another stage of my life.

No comments: