Monday, September 18, 2006

Forbidden City


Went for Forbidden City tonight and it's quite a good performance though I'm expecting some more from Kit Chen. Basically, the story went on quite well with the nice stage setting, humors and performance. Generally, I would say it's a good show worth watching and I'm happy that I bought the ticket quite early so I got some early bird special price and the seat was quite good. For those who have not yet catch, it definitely worth a try.

Part of the performance is talking about betray and why people are afraid of love because they know it would end with end somehow. Guess that's what I have believed so far and it's not easy for me to open up my heart. Not sure if I would change my view later but I do believe it doesn't worth the time and efforts if I know it's going to end anyway.

No comments: