Saturday, September 30, 2006

Surprise


Last Monday when I just stepped into office after coming back from Vietnam, I got the biggest surprise I have this year. A card - A REAL CARD, A HAND WRITTEN CARD - from New York, from one of my close high school classmates. We have not seen each other for over 12 years I think.

I was really very very surprised and touched when I saw it. I have always known that I have good friends around me though they are not really next to me physically. We care for each other in our own way and I believe this is what we call life-long friends. Therefore, I also picked up pen to "WRITE" a card for her and that's something that I have never done for a few years. It's really very different from writing e-mail. Just like what's written on the card. It's not just "Hello" when it is written this way.

Planning to go US if I succeed in opening overseas market by the end of this year. Hope I can make it and meet up with you in New York.

2 comments:

Michael said...

don't forget to come to Boston!

Jenny Yang said...

Haha.. Would definitely visit you if I'm there... but now change plan a bit.. might be going back at the end of the year.. see if we can meet at Taiwan first when you are back for holiday... :)