Saturday, September 23, 2006

Haha... Daddy Mommy Are Coming Finally!!

Finally, my parents are visiting me in Singapore after my 5 years plus stay here. They always said that it's better for me to go back and I can fly back twice if both of them are coming over. However, it's for my MBA graduation ceremony in Nov this time. There is no more excuse.

I just booked the ticket for them yesterday as I saw the special promotion on Singapore Airline's website. It costs only TW$3999 per person excluding tax and surcharge. Even with tax and surcharge, it's less than NT$6500 per person. Don't think I can find anything better than this for them.

Haha... Anyway, they are coming finally. I have started to plan for their trip here. The funny part is other than Night Safari and Santosa, I actually plan the whole trip based on the various types of food to eat. Can't really think of any other must-go places as they are not keen on shopping at all. So let's just eat eat and walk walk lu...

No comments: