Sunday, October 28, 2007

David Tao Taipei Concert

On my way back from Tainan last Friday, Cindy called me and told me that she got tickets for David Tao's concert in Taipei on that night. I was thinking if I should go as I actually need to go back to office in the afternoon though I was still on leave. However, it's too temptating to have a FREE ticket so I decided to go.

Actually, I met David Tao in person once as we took the same flight back to Taipei about two years ago. My only impression then was he is quite small size. However, after the concert, the only thing I can say is he is really very energetic as he kept singing for 3 hours non-stop.

Cindy and I enjoyed a lot about all the old songs that we sang back in Uni though there are some new ones that I only heard about it first time. Overall, it's quite interesting experience as this is my 2nd concert experience after the May Day one in SG 5 years ago.

We decided to arrange more activities from now on as I really believe that my life is not only about working after the Detox Camp.

No comments: