Sunday, November 04, 2007

My New Toy - SE K810i


Currently, I'm using 2 phones: Dopod for the company number and SE for my personal number. My previous SE phone has been about 4 years old and got some problems. That's the reason why I'm considering getting a new phone these 2 months. I have been considering either SE K810i or K850i as I want to have a phone with good camera features so that I don't need to bring my camera along. In the end, I decided to go for K810i as the price difference to K850i is quite substantial and the major difference in terms of camera feature is only the mega pixel. Besides, K810i got this red color which is more for my style I guess. :)

I bought one at Shih-Lin this evening and the phone is just nice for me. Maybe it's because I have been used to the user interface of SE and the camera feature should be quite OK for normal shoots. Then I can take more pictures to share on my blog soon.

2 comments:

Michael said...

are you infected by me? buying toys just for fun... :D

Jenny Yang said...

Haha.. Need to keep myself up ma.. Shopping is always one of the best cure!