Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Singapore Airline Airbus A380

I got the chance to meet this beautiful lady during my transit in Hong Kong. When I stepped out from my plane, there are quite a number of people standing at the passage way and taking pictures with her. I did not recognize who she was at that time until I look closer and noticed that she is the well-known biggest aircraft in the world so far. Singapore Airline is the first one to launch Airbus A380 aircraft and now it's available to some destinations including Tokyo, Hong Kong, Sydney, etc.

Compared with the other aircraft parking nearby, she is just so different in terms of size the shape. I must find a chance to try this aircraft. It seems the most possible route is for me to fly back to Singapore via Hong Kong. Maybe I can can plan for that if I'm going back this Nov.

Singapore and Airbus A380!! Here I COME!!

No comments: