Friday, July 29, 2005

The Lunch with the Bride-to-be

Jean and Jenny (one day before wedding)
Jean, one of my best friends and my ex-colleague, is going to get married tomorrow. We have known each other since Aug 2001 when I joined Systech. At that time, we had 4 girls: Grace (Hong Kong), Sandy (Taiwan), Jean (Singapore) and I, working in the marketing department for the 2 major products in Systech. We were the youngest group in the company and the most noisy one also I think. : ) That was a very enjoyable period of time as 4 of us working very hard together and that was also the period of time I started my current mission.

We went to Crystal Jade, one of our favorite restaurants, for lunch today. It's like back to 4 years ago. We went out together, ate together, had fun together and enjoyed together. That was a very good lunch with the good food and good friends around. Also thanks for Grace's latest gift from Hong Kong Disney Land. Planning to visit Hong Kong this year and enjoy my first ever trip to Disney Land.
The Groom and Bride to be The FOUR
Jenny with more HK Disney Stuff Jenny & Grace
Jenny with Mikcy from HK Jean, Bride-to-be

No comments: