Friday, July 29, 2005

Wu's Angel

Wu's Angle
I started my current job via AIESEC International Traineeship Exchange Program and my company is also a major TN company as we have 6 trainees from the beginning. Grace from Hong Kong is the first trainee. Sandy and I joined her in Aug 2001. After that, Sandy left in 2002 and Jamie & Betty joined in the same year. Last year, we had Vega as trainee and Jessica here also. Most of us are marketing and business development people.

Grace is the one who started the 3rd eye consumer products and Sandy & I were the ones restart RANGER 4 years ago. To me, this is a very special learning and working experience. My boss, Mr. Wu, is like the principle of the school. I learned a lot from him and I believed all of us had the same feeling also. So this week, we had a gathering with all the Systech trainees here as Grace, Sandy and Betty are back. We went to a nice restaurant in East Coast for the famous Chilly Crab and Black pepper Crab as requested by Grace and Sandy. After the dinner and picture taking session, we were joking that we are "Wu's Angle" and I like this name quite a lot. ; )
Grace & Sandy Betty & Jenny
Curry Fish Head Dinner

1 comment:

Ying said...

what such a nice group photo wonder who took it :)