Sunday, July 17, 2005

My Beloved Clefs

Sorry! My beloved Clefs.

Sorry to leave you in the dirty, ugly and uncomfortable taxi in JB. Sorry that we would not be able to see each other again FOREVER!

Lost my favorite coin pouch today on the way to my hair salon in JB. I was trying to dig out the small notes and coins for the taxi fair and I left it on the back seat I guess. I only realized it 10 seconds after the taxi left. I always have a habit to check out the seats before I left the taxi. Unfortunately, I made a mistake today. The first thing I realized is I lost my beloved coin pouch and the second is my credit card. It took me 5 minutes standing alone the road and realized that I would not be able to get them back at all. So I called the bank to cancel the card.

However, what surprised me is I overcame the whole sad feeling of losing my favorite pouch in 20 minutes right after I started my hair treatment. Everything is back to normal around 7pm today as I got the replacement of my coin pouch, credit card, and ezlink card.

I would say I am lucky that I lost something money can buy back. There are too many things in the world that money can not get at all. Lucky me that I have not yet lost things that I can not get back but I would not be so lucky forever. This makes me start to treasure people and things around me more.

No comments: