Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy Jenny with New Toy!

Have been buying a few things to celebrate my turing into the next stage of life. I got new dress, shoes and handbag, but the most impressive one should be my new PDA Phone. I have been thinking of changing phone for a while but can't really find anything up to my expectation and requirement. However, lately, one of Taiwan manufacture, HTC(High Tech Corporation), launched its own brand, Dopod, in Singapore. They are actually the manufacture for the popular O2. I was eyeing at O2 Atom, but Dopod 818 Pro caught my attention once they released in the market becuase of the better specification in communication. Up to now, this gadget is working fine with me though I would need to adjust my habit of using a simple phone to a PDA phone as the logic is quite different. I guess I started to enjoy the wireless communication features it got after starting to use it for a few days. Happy! Happy!

No comments: