Monday, January 16, 2006

Positive Attitude

Thanks so much!! My Dear Friends!!

Seems that I threw a big bomb with my previous post. Thanks for all your e-mails and messages. I'm getting so much better now.

After a few days of resting and reflection, I feel so much better today. I think attitude really makes a lot of difference. When I felt so down the other day, I was just alone in Penang trying to figure out why and how I have my life this way. Staying away from home for so many years and now even traveling like mad.

However, today I felt so much released and organized. I guess it's because I organized up my work and listed down all the tasks that I need to concentrate on. It made me feel much more secured with a better planning.

Besides, I also chatted with a few friends today. Sometimes, it's really about how we look at things and our attitude would make things look very differently. After chatting with Tina, I realized that I got so many friends around though they might be next to me physically. We do care for each other. We visit each other's blogs. We e-mail and chat with each other. We also plan for trips that have never come true. :Q We plan for so many things together. Though we are all at different places, we are connected all the time. So I'm not alone at all.

Also chatted with Matt who just changed job 2 months back. Compared with the stress he got from the new environment, new company, new industry and new products, my task of selling my products is so much easier. At least, I am familiar with the company, industry and products. I only need to identify the correct channels and customers. So it seems not so difficult also.

However, I made a mistake when I was so down and trying to seek for some company the other day. I ended up pushing myself into something I don't want just because of my weak mind and the negative attitude. I should have known what I want and what I do not want. Nothing can replace what we really want in our hearts.

So the conclusion is "Positive Attitude" is so important that once I look at things positively, it becomes much more easier and I feel more comfortable also. Guess that's also the reason why people who are more confident with themselves can achieve more things as they do BELIEVE they can make it with the positive attitude.

Yap, got be POSITIVE then!!

No comments: