Thursday, January 05, 2006

Ministry of Sound


Went to the newly opened Ministry of Sound with Ceci and Christ today. It's Lady's night so there is no cover charges for us. We were told that the queue would be quite long so we reached around 8:15 pm and started to queue. It's a nice place and they got a few different sections with different set ups and music. The most interesting one to me is "Pure". It's a nice cozy place with "white" as a theme and with some nice "BEDs" and sofas around. It looked very clean and luxury in a way becuase of the settings. Besides, they have a projector scrren made by water in the main area and that's something very exciting to me. I can only say the person who came out this idea is realy a genious.

We spent most of the time in the main area. The music was quite good at the beginning but so so after that. To me, it's not so dancable music in a way. However, around 11pm, we decided to dance a bit before leaving. Then the music became much more interesting and the crowd started to come in.

Generally, that is a place for "YOUNGER" crowd to me. : ) Nevertheless, it's still a very good experience. Next time, I would definitely spend more time at "PURE". I think that should be even more interesting.

No comments: