Sunday, January 15, 2006

Penang

Just came back from a business trip in Penang yesterday. This is my second visit to Penang. I was there in 2002 Dec for my birthday trip with my ex-boyfriend. We were traveling around Langkawi and Penang and we found one of the best Chandols in Malaysia. To me, it's even better than those in Melacca. There are actually 2 shops opposite each other but I went to the wrong one this time. Don't really have chance to try the other one to compare these two shops. Hopefully, I would have chance to visit Penang again as I'm concentrating on opening outstation markets for Malaysia now.

Just realized that this is my first time looking back what I have been through in the past few years. Mabye it's becuase of this particular place and the people involved or I just come to the age that I accumulated a few things to look back in my life. It's really a different feeling for me that I start to think of what I have done and been through. Is that the sign of aging?? : )

No comments: