Saturday, May 27, 2006

The Happiest Thing is No More Than Meeting Old Old Friends

OH MY GOD!! That was the only words that I could say yesterday morning when I saw Yun Li's message on my blog. We were junior high school classmates back in Taipei which was more than 12 years ago. We last met at somewhere near home before I left for Singapore. After that, I have never heard of her. She found me on line by typing "Jenny Yang" which lead her to my blog. Heard one of our another classmates found her via internet also. Just one morning, I found back two of my old old friends.

We have sort of a bunch of classmates in junior high and we went to the same tutoring centre back then. However, we sorted of losing touch after we entered senior high. I can't describe how surprised and happy I was yesterday morning. Got to meet you guys again either in Taiwan or any other part of the world. ; )

No comments: