Sunday, May 21, 2006

Man of Letters

Went for Man of Letters yesterday and it is local musical presented by NUS Centre for the Arts. One of my directors passed me two free tickets the other day and I did want to relax a bit in Singapore these two weeks before I start my next traveling again.

We actually got a bit of lost as I made a mistake on the exact location so we were late for about 30 minutes. The show was really quite good and better than what I expected originally. The music is quite nice and they used some Singalish as the background was Singapore back at 1950s. The whole thing turned out to be very entertaining. To be frank, I was quite surprised at the end of the show. Now, I'm much more interested in the Forbidden City which would be held again this Sep. That should be even better I think as that's more professional.

No comments: