Tuesday, May 16, 2006

House Warming

IMG_6882
IMG_6884
Only had our house warming on 29th April though we moved in early April because Ceci and I were quite busy in April. So finally, I got time to prepare some home-made Taiwanese food and invited some of our friends and my colleagues over for dinner. I did cook quite a lot when I was here the first year as we got a group of people staying at the same flat and I was not as busy at that time. These 2 years, I only managed to cook like this 2 to 3 times per year as I'm quite busy and it's not easy to get everyone together. Hope everyone enjoyed the dinner and hope I would got more time to organized event like this and cook for everyone. : )

3 comments:

Jenny Yang said...

You were not in Singapore at that time, ok?? When are you coming over again?? Then I can cook something for you la.. :)

V said...

the food is yummy!! please cook more often for us!! hehe :)

And the flat is really cozy too!

Jenny Yang said...

Sure.. Hope we got more time to get together and cook some Taiwanese food lu. :)