Sunday, September 18, 2005

Mid Autumn Festival


Was working on my assignment in my room and realized that the big full moon is just outside my big window now. Don't know why I just went to open my big window (I seldom do that becuase of the traffic and dust outside) and look at this full moon.

Mid Autumn Festival is actually a very big festival back at Taiwan as this is the day for family reunion. However, I spent all my last 4 Mid Autumn Festivals in Singapore actually. So I felt a urge to call back home immediately and talk to my parents. But to them, it seems just another day. That's actually good for me. Otherwise, I would start my prolonged home sick again. : )

Anyway, the moon is very round and big this year and Happy Mid Autumn Festival to everyone.

2 comments:

Ying said...

the moon does look really ROUND, well done what a photo!

Jenny Yang said...

haha.. actually the pictures are quite blur la.. just that it's too small so you can only see the BIG BIG ROUND moon lu.. ;)