Friday, September 23, 2005

Pondok Laguna - Jakarta


Went to Jakarta this Wed and Thu for visiting some potential distributors over there. This time, I went with another 2 colleagues who were exhibiting in Jakarta. Actually, I have visited Jakarta last Oct also and I only remembered the terrible traffic there as it took me 3 hours to reach town from the airport. This time, it's slightly better as it ONLY took us 2 hours plus. Anyway, the first lesson I learned is I can only arrange maximum 2 appointments per day in Jakarta.

However, we visited a very nice and special restaurant, Pondok Laguna, on Wed night as both my colleagues recommend this restaurant a lot and I also found the food very nice and interesting. They serve the local Indonesia food and the most special dish is the deep fried fish. It seems to be one of the most famous restaurant in Jakarta as quite a number of people know about that. If you have chance visiting Jakarta, really got to try this special dish at Pondok Laguna.

4 comments:

Audi Toruan said...

Wow.. you went to Jakarta? I miss Jakarta a lot. Will you go there again?

Jenny Yang said...

ya lu.. went there for business.. might be going there again in middle of oct if things are picking up... :)

Zozo said...

hey jenny - i am coming to singapore on 13 november...hope to catch up with you then :)

Jenny Yang said...

Wa.. How long would you stay? Would be back from China on 15th. Hope to see you again soon la. ;)