Friday, September 30, 2005

Congratulations to Chee Sum & Luan Siang

Jenny and the Couple Chee Sum & Luan Siang
2005 is a memoriable year to me. This is the year that I starte to receive RED BOMBs from friends at the same age group. Chee Sum and Luan Siang is the 2nd couple of the year for me. : )
CSumweddingdinnerVinceJennyKKK CSumweddingdinnerSyongTSienVinceDas
I know Chee Sum back in 1999 when I attended AIESEC APXLDS in Malacca. That was my 2nd international conference and also the one that I got to know a lot of good friends. It is so amazing that we from different part of the world can become good friends for more than 6 years and I believe this friendship would last forever.
CSumweddingdinnerCsumparentsandhisf CSumweddingdinnerVinceJennyCSumLsia
This is actually my 2nd wedding dinner in Malaysia. Thanks for Chee Sum's arrangement. We sat at the "almost" VIP tables as we were very close to the bridal table. I really enjoyed this dinner as I got the chance to meet up some people that I might never meet them again if not for this dinner. It's always good to catch up with friends.

Chee Sum & Luan Siang!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

No comments: