Friday, September 09, 2005

Sep 2005 - A New Start

I normally would do up a planning for every month before it starts. It includes my work, study and some personal stuff. Just more or less confirmed the one for Sep and realized that it's quite different this month. I had a bit of shifting in terms of work focus. So I would need to travel quite a fair bit from now on. Got to be in KL almost every week, Jakarta next next week, and Shanghai in Oct. It's kind of a new start for me in work and up to now I found it quite interesting and challenging still. Though it's really tiring to travel like this, it seems to be a must for me to achieve my target. Hard work dose pay out in the end and hope things can come though like my plan. Just realized that I have limited time left before I turn into the next stage of my life. Got to make good use of this precious time I got here. Work hard and enjoy Life at the same time

No comments: