Friday, November 16, 2007

Wedgwood Tea Room

Had a long day today as I can't really focus and got a few conference calls and interviews. Besides, I have been feeling the stress from work for the past 2 weeks because of the few projects on hand and the pressure to open new accounts.

Therefore, I decided to leave earlier today and messaged Cindy and Sandy if they got any plan tonight. Cindy actually went for a concert today. So Sandy and I just met for dinner. We went to Wedgwood Tea Room at the new Sogo. I have been thinking to come as I like their bone china and we only want to have a light dinner.

We ordered one set with salad, sandwich and tea. The tea is really good as it's so refreshing and teasty. It has been always packed during weekend and even afternoon for weekdays as this is a popular place for those Tai-Tai.


I really start to consider switching my life to be a Tai-Tai if possible. I believe I would enjoy this kind of life to take good care of my husband and kids as well as myself a lot. However, this goal might not be that easy to achieve then.

No comments: