Sunday, April 10, 2005

Celebrations: Happy Birthday Jessica! & One Year More!

PICT0694 PICT0696
Finally, I finished 2 exams yesterday evening. This is the end of my 4th semester and I have only one more year to go!! That is the first thing to celebrate this "early" morning.

Besides, it is my best friend, Jessica's, birthday tomorrow. We spent several of our birthdays together a few years back. It's so cool that we celebrate both of our last birthday together and "in Singapore". It's so amazing that friends can be connected this way.

So I can't wait to hang out with my friends at one of the best beer bars in Singapore, Pauliner, right after my exams. According to them, this is the best beer but unfortunately I prefer wine. Anyway, the highlight is the birthday gift of the day, the special-requested Davidoff Cigars. Great to see that Jess is really enjoying. Happy Birthday!!

No comments: