Friday, April 08, 2005

One Day Full Time Student

I am a full time student today!

Yap, as some of you may know that I am actually studying part time MBA in Singaproe. So I took one day leave today to prepare for my exams tomorrow. This is my 4th terms in this course and also my 4th "full time" student day. It is amazing that I have finished nearly 4 semesters and one year has gone like this.

To be frank, I do not enjoy my MBA course as much as my previous Graduate Diploma in Markeitng courses. The marketing course concentrated more on the practial side and the lectuers were all practioner who can share with us more practial information from their respective industries. However, this MBA course is much more general and we have only 7 classes to finish one subject. To me, I do not have time and chance to really go into every single subject and some of them are not really that interesting to me.

Anyway, I made the decision to go into this by myself. So I can't complain much and got to hang on to it. One more year shouldn't be too difficult as I just finish one now. Really expect April 2006 to come. By then, I would finish this course and can start to plan for my next move.

No comments: