Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Cute Guy!

PICT0391 nephew
My first time meeting up with this cute guy is at the end of last Sep when he was celebrating his "First Month". OK! OK! Shouldn't make it so mysterious. This gentleman is my first nephew, the son of my cousin. : ) The other day, my another cousin send me his latest "SALON" pictures. I didn't realize that he was wearing the clothes that I bought for him. Until yesterday, I was chatting with my mom and she said that he grows up so fast that he can wear the clothes I bought for him. That is supposed for 18 months to 24 months baby but he is only "8 months" now. Great to hear that he is growing up so fast but I got to pity my cousin that she got to carry him for at least a few months.

The interesting thing here is this cousin is only three months older than me. I was quite shocked to hear that she was getting married at that time and one year later she delivered one baby. This keep reminding me that I am not as young as what I thought. Anyway, everyone got different preference and focus in life. I would still enjoy my life as a "little girl" until one day I decide to go into the next stage.

No comments: