Wednesday, April 20, 2005

First Ever

The sound of music Jenny in Esplanade
Seems there are a few new experience to me lately. Went to watch "the Sound of Music" tonight. It is my "first ever" live musical but the music sounds so familiar to me. I might have watched the movie or other form of performance a few times but I just don't have the chance to watch the live musical. It is really good and I like the little girl very very much. The way she act and her voice are so adorable to me. I can only say she is the best actress throughout the whole show.
Close up Ya. it's inside Esplanade
Besides, it is also my "first ever" visit to the Concert Hall. The design inside is much better than the appearance (guess I just don't like durien). Though the hall is a bit small, it might be a better choice in Singapore already. So hopefully there are more and more interesting performances coming on the way and I got the chances to visit other halls as well.

No comments: