Monday, March 13, 2006

CeBIT Gathering

CeBIT is always an interesting gathering place as I'm always joking that CeBIT is for a big bunch of Taiwanese to meet up at the other side of the world. Of course, I would have my bunch of friends here, too. Previously, I would only met up with Michael or Edwin and that seems to be the only few places that I would see Michael during his post in UK. This year, we have 2 more new members, Duncan and Gwan. Gwan is having her traineeship in Bonn now so she just came over to visit the show and us. We went to a nice German restaurant reserved by Gwan. That was a very enjoyable diner as the whole bunch of old friends gathering together to chit chat about this industry and the future development.
CeBIT Gathering
Edwin with HUGE Sausage
CeBIT Gathering
Thanks for my kind landlady, Gwan stayed with me at my private apartment as she wanted to stay one more day to visit the show and there is no more train back to Bonn that night. Guess we are lucky enough that we have the wonderful "SNOW" greeting us in the morning. We just walked from my apartment to the train station and played with the snow along the way. : )
Snowing Hannover
Jenny & Gwan
Jenny in Snowing Hannover
This is actually my last day in CeBIT and would be leaving for Barcelona tomorrow morning to meet up with Ariel and Tina. Hopefully, the sunny Barcelona is all ready for me as I started to miss the "warm" weather at the other side of the world.

Last, CeBIT is kind of a mark for my blog as I started if from last CeBIT also. So Happy Anniversary to my blog and hope you guys enjoy reading it so far.

No comments: