Friday, March 10, 2006

Mar 10th @ CeBIT 2006 - Snowing Happily

Arrived Germany on 8th March and this is my third CeBIT. However, this is my first time exhibiting in CeBIT as we want to explore the overseas business. This is the second day of the show. The crowd is not as good as what I expect. Generally, the buyers are not many. Maybe our set up is too small and we two focuses on both Digital Imaging and VoIP solutions which the serious buyers may not find it interesting.
Snowing Happily
My Sweet Room in Hannover
Anyway, this is the coldest CeBIT I have ever visited though I have only been here for three times. It was snowing from 8th afternoon. I was so exicited when I was walking on the street and it started to snow. It continued to snow on 8th night so when I woke up yesterday morning, I was so shocked to see the whole place covered by the WHITE WHITE snow. : ) It's a very special experience to me as I do not really have chance to see snow in Taiwan and Singapore. So I was so excited even though it's freezingly cold.
White White Snow
Snowing Happily!!

No comments: