Wednesday, March 15, 2006

German Duck

My dearest Korean supplier invited me for dinner on my last day in CeBIT. This restaurant is actually recommended by their agent and seems it is authentic German food as we are the only Asians in the whole restaurant. They gave us a very interesting table with these small men around. My dearest Korean was joking if I'm the "princess" as there are "little men" around. Unfortunately, there are only three instead of seven. :Q
Little Men in German Restaurant
This duck tasted very good and it's a little bit like the Beijing Duck but it's not as crispy and a bit oily for me. Overall, it is considered good compared with pork nickels to me. :)
German Duck
Another interesting finding at the end of my stay in Germany is "World Cup" is really heating up. Even Lufthansa is putting football heat on their airplane. Enjoy this picture and just for a laugh.
Football Heat on Lufthansa

No comments: