Thursday, March 30, 2006

Insomnia

It's 4 AM and so that you guys know that I'm having "INSOMNIA" today, or I should say I has been like this for the past 2 weeks. Maybe becuase of my jet lag back from Europe or the stress from work and thesism, I'm having very wired biologic clock lately. Besides, I have been burning mid night oil for my thesis as the deadline is actually this Friday. So either I can't sleep the whole night or just wake up very early. Hopefully, it would be the last 2 days as I should be finishing everything by "today", exactly 30th April as I need to submit the complete draft to my supervisor for editing on Friday.

Can't believe that I'm really going to finish the whole MBA thing in 2 days. Can't wait to see the end of the whole day so that I can start my new life soon. : )

No comments: