Thursday, March 30, 2006

Steam Bowl Dinner

Have been very busy lately because of work and thesis. Supposed to spend the whole last weekend at home to finish my thesis but just can't stay at home for two full days. Finally decided to go out with my girl friend gangs for something different. : )

It's actually a bit wired to me to have steam bowl in Singapore because the weather is so hot everyday. Besides, the spicy steam bowl in Taiwan is too famous and too good so that I seldom fancy about any others here. However, this one we went to is indeed very nice to my standard. The restaurant is called sheep steam bowl near Bugis and it's Mongolian style though I can't really tell the difference. For steam bowl, the most important is actually the soup. Their soup is really quite nice and guess that's the reason why it turned out to be quite nice. Can have a try if you guys are keen on steam bowl in Singapore but remember to have it "indoor" with air-con. ; )

No comments: