Monday, March 06, 2006

Kota Kinabalu















I have been terribly busy with work, thesis, house hunting. Finally, got time to update before I fly off to Europe tomorrow.

Went to Kota Kinabalu for a business trip at the end of Feb. That is a very nice place though it's only a two-day short trip. Though it's a small city, it's just next to the sea. I can feel there breeze throughout the day though it's quite sunny. There are a few islands nearby and KK is famous for diving also. I have been dreaming of diving at East Malaysia for such a long time, but in the end I visited there for work. Seafood there is also very famous as it's just next to the sea. My customer brought us for nice seafood and it's really very fresh. Furthermore, he also bought some substantial quantity from us. : ) Hopefully, I have chance to visit there again for either business or holiday.

No comments: