Sunday, December 10, 2006

Ah Teng's Bakery




Visited Ah Teng's Bakery at Raffles Hotel two weeks ago with Jessica as we both wanted to have brunch at some interesting place. So we had their sandwich set which cost only S$7.5 (I did take some pictures but somehow it just disappeared. Would take it again as I want to try their scone set also and show you the whole series later.). That was surprisingly cheap as we thought Raffles Hotel should be quite ex. Today, I went down to try their high tea cake set. There are so many different cakes and I chose this one which is pear and chocolate.

Wanted to explore the different aspects of Singapore as I have decided to return to Taiwan in second week of Jan. I have exactly four weeks or twenty eight days left to find out more about this city that I have spend my last five years and four months. Guess I have been taking a lot of things for granted or just didn't bother to explore too much as I thought I would just stay here.

However, now I have different attitude towards everything. Trying to list down all the places that I want to visit or things that I want to do before leaving. Only got a few on hands up to now, but I would definitely try my best to make good use of the balanced twenty eight days in Singapore.

No comments: