Saturday, December 23, 2006

Fosters - An English Rose Cafe

Ivan and Kay brought me to Fosters at Holland Village this afternoon. We talked about this gathering for a few weeks since I informed them of my leaving. Ivan actually did some research on line to find this nice place. Holland Village is quite a famous area in Singapore for its wild variety of nice food. I didn't really visited there often as that's quite far and not reachable by public transportation.

We ordered a afternoon tea set, one apple pie and one banana cripes. The food is really quite nice especially the scorn and I like the environment quite a lot. It's not easy to find a nice and quiet place in town where we can enjoy the sunshine.
Jenny & Kay
Jenny & Kay
Banan Cripes
Apple Pie
Jenny, Kay and Ivan
Afterwards, we walked around Chip Bee Gardens at Jalan Merah Saga and this is a very interesting place with all the different restaurants and stores selling nice food stuff. It's really a nice place worth visiting and food there should be very good also.

Guess people would only start to treasure things that they know they are going to lose soon or they realized they have lost. Same here I guess. I really started to plan to visit many more places in Singapore these two weeks before I fly back. I have taken a lot of things for granted in the past five years as I know they would be around most of the time until one day I realize they are not.

The funny thing is the companion becomes so important and crucial to me somehow. I just don't want to go any places along. I want to go with people I care so that I can share the precious memory with them. Hope I got the chance to do so before I leave.

No comments: