Sunday, December 31, 2006

Syscom

Had my last visit to Syscom with Mr. Wu on 28th Dec. I went for an important appointment in late morning and had the review meeting in the afternoon. I only announced my leaving to my colleagues in Malaysia on that day. Guess it was quite shocking at the beginning as nobody would ever think of my leaving at all. However, all of them are experienced enough to handle this and I believe they can carry on the tasks as usual.
Jenny & Mr. Wu @ Syscom
Jenny & Vivien @ Syscom
Jenny & David @ Syscom
Jenny & Ms Leong @ Syscom
I have spend most of my time and effort these two years in Malaysia and some overseas markets. I'm really happy to see the progress in the past two years because of out hard work and efforts together. That's the most fulfilling part. Guess I just need to keep looking for new challenges and new sense of fulfillment.

No comments: