Thursday, December 14, 2006

10 Things I would miss in Singapore

I have been trying to list down things I want to do, places I want to go, or food I want to have before leaving Singapore. I did come out a few of them such as visiting the new revamped National Museum, having brunch at Wild Rocket and Marmalade Pantry as well as Dinner at My Humble House, but that's about all up to now. May need to do some more research or inputs to experience more about the different faces of Singapore in the last four weeks.

However, during the process, instead of listing down the new things that I want to try, I managed to list down 10 things that I think I would miss in Singapore. There are food, places and shopping. These may somehow summarize my past five years living in Singapore. Guess I would try to visit places again and take some pictures.

1. Black Paper Crab and Chilly Crab from Jumbo
2. Kaya Toast from Yakun
3. Sugar Roll from Polar
4. The Night Scene at The Altivo, Mout Faber
5. The Night Scene at Cityspace, Swissotel The Stamford Hotel
6. Kinokuniya Bookstore at Ngee Ann City
7. Shopping Malls along Orchard Rd.
8. Mango
9. Chicken Rice from Wee Nam Kee
10. Popian from Qi Ji

P.S. Mango just started their sales yesterday. Bought two dresses as it's kind of good price. Should have some occasions to show these two nice dresses soon. : )

No comments: