Monday, December 18, 2006

Sunday Brunch

Have only four weekends left before leaving. Therefore, I tried to plan my activities to visit as many places as possible. So I asked KT out for Sunday brunch at Marmalade Pantry. I ordered this "Egg Benedict" and KT ordered "French Toast with Caramelised Applies fig & Honey Ice Cream". They are quite nice though I was actually expecting it to be much better as I have read quite a number of good reviews about this place and the brunch. Generally speaking, it's quite nice place and food. Would try to have some other dishes again if I have chance.

After that, we caught two movies and walked around Orchard. Since this might be my last Christmas in Singapore for the upcoming few more years, we just tried to record down the magnificent view of this giant Christmas tree at Ngee Ann City. It has been an interesting experience to see five different Christmas tree there and I do expect to see a lot more different design in the coming years.

No comments: