Monday, December 18, 2006

Happy Birthday!!

Met up with my group of girl friends in Singapore tonight to celebrate my birthday. It was supposed to be only a small gathering and farewell as Bulan would be traveling in New Zealand and Australia from this Friday and we won't have chance to meet again before I fly off.

However, guess I select today as I just don't want to have dinner alone on my birthday. : ) We had dinner at Kopi Tiam located at 2F of Swissotel the Stamford Hotel as I want to have nice local food at nice ambiance. The food is really quite nice though the price is at least three times higher than the hawker food we got outside.
Kopi Tiam at Swissotel The Stamford Hotel
Nice and Ex Singapore Local Food
Ying & Bulan
After we finished the meal, our heart-warming friends brought me an surprise with this cute Birthday Cookie. It's really beautiful and testy. Guess women just simply can't resist any sweet and high sugar stuff.
My Birthday Cookie
Girl Group Pic for my Birthday
Afterwards, we moved on to my favorite bar in Singapore, City Space, at the 70th of Swissotel the Stamford Hotel. We had a lot of fun with drinks, chats, songs and games. This is really one of my best birthday. Thanks!! All my dear friends!!

No comments: